Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Welcome to My New Blog!

My wife was nice enough to setup this new blog for me to start documenting my random thoughts that I usually share with her. I don't know if this is an attempt to direct my comments away from her ears...but I have wanted to do this for awhile. I actually was a guest blogger on my brother's blog, although I have not posted for awhile:

http://edgewriter.wordpress.com/

So here goes...I am going to start this blog by sharing my previous posts seen on my brother's blog and then I will start with some new material.

Like it says under the title of my blog, I will only share what I feel is interesting/funny and sometimes I may be the only one that gets it, but I will make sure that what is posted is of quality. I believe that my thoughts entertain me quite-a-bit more than they should.

I have always loved stand-up comedy and I have memorized many different comic's routines. I learned quickly that when you share a joke you remember from stand-up, timing is important and how a joke is delivered is often what is funny...not necessarily what is being said. That is why you often hear, "oh well you had to be there". Hopefully what you read comes across the way I intended it to...

No comments:

Post a Comment